Dienstag, 29. Dezember 2015

A new meaning in life: Goddess Ginas custom made, black leather, Acropolis, Riding Boots

 



The new task
After some days i encountered Goddess Gina again today, she was pleased with the tasks i needed
to fulfill during her absence. She wanted and still want me to hand in reports of my daily worship of her Boots. As i saw her today i crawled to her boots and licked them to greet her proper.
First Goddess Gina told me i should make public the trainings i did so far to let everyone know
what the reason of my existance is, Worship her boots. So i did and worship her boots till i
got exited and stared to rub myself and cum on the floor infront of her boots. While i was
licking her black riding boots she talked down to me and gave me an new task. In addition to to
my daily task of worship and pray her white leather D2TK Cowboy Boots i need to  take care of  her custom made, black leather, Acropolis, Riding Boots from now on too.




Big/Small future
I got exited again as she told me that she is about to shrink me if i make an good job on my
actual task of write an report about her black riding boots. As i was still kiss, lick and
worship her boots Goddess Gina lifted her boot and showed me the rough profile of the sole from
her boot, Goddess Gina giggled and asked what i see on the sole. I answered right away and said
i see six grooves in the sole which reach from side to side of the sole, behindt it the arch of
the sole beginns and reach up to her heel which had an glossy wodden surface and on the tip the
same sole as the tip of her boot, in the grooves of the sole i saw red bloodstains as well as a
little bones as i heard Goddess Gina laughing above me.
She sayed me these are the remainings of the last slave that worshiped these boots, my body
starts to shiver out of fear but at the same time out of exitement too what could be clearly
seen on my hard dick, then she wanted me to pray to the remainings of the small slave that i
get crushed like this too. I give my prayer to the stains on her boot and cum an second time as
i thought how it would be to get crushed like an bug from the mighty boots worn by Goddess
Gina.




Realization
As i breath heavy on the ground after i cum Goddess Gina steped down on me with her boot
pressing it tight on and into my neck. I wiggled on the ground as she asked me what would i do
or feel when i get shrunk and she wanted to crush me. Thinking for an second i answered and
sayed i would prefer to not be crushed and do my best to please and take care of her boot
instead, immediately she stepped down harder and sayed "Wrong answer" i struggeld more and
cough as her boot squeezed down on my neck.
This step let me realize my first thought i had as i was think about the answer was the right
one and told it to her, i apologized and answered again. Struggling on the ground under her
boot i told her that if she wanted to crush me i would lay down in front of her boots to let
her step down on me. With this she lifted her boot and pressed it into my face before she
kicked me off of her boot with the words "Now curl and cum with the image of my sole in your
head" i did as she wanted and as i cum on the floor for the third time i hear her laughing
again as she walked away to an meeting she had to attend.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen