Freitag, 1. Januar 2016

The new shrinkable Slave for the Goddesses to play with




The shrinking dvice
Today i was crawling towards Goddess Ginas black riding boots and kneeled down deep to lick and worshp them, i licked over thre smooth surface of the leather from her boots till i reach the seam on the side of the shaft. I focused on them and licked carefuly along the seam. As i was on the lower end of the seam again stepped Goddess Gina into my face with her boots, she forced me down on the ground as her sole, which had still blood stains from the last tiny on it, covered my whole field of vision, squirming and struggling under her sole i started to lick her sole as she suddenly move her foot and push the heel of her boot into my mouth. Only able to suck on the heel and lick her sole as i learn with my tongue how the sole of her heel looks like. After some time of memorize she pull out her heel of my mouth to place it on my chest and hand me over the shrinking device. She told me it can only shrink me and it is voice commanded so every time an Goddess says "shrink" to me i must and will shrink down.


 The little play ball
As Goddess Gina continues to rub and press the sole of her black Acropolis Riding boots against my chest to keep me on the ground Goddess Ellie Shepard appeard and was iterested in how tiny i was. A bit dissapointed that i was still normal sized, Goddess Gina told Goddess Ellie that she gave me the gift of shrinking short befor and i still need to get used to it. After that Goddess Gina needed to leave, but befor she leaves she kicked me into my side and over to Goddess Ellie crawling on the ground i was kissing her pretty Black high heel shoes to greet her. She glared down at me and told me to shrink, i do as she wanted and after some slight problems i was able to shrink and was standing shrunked before the now towering Goddess above me. Her heel was taller than me and she take an step towards me i felt the ground slightly shake from her step as she stared to kick me over the ground playfully be for she needed to leave too and looked after her as the giant Woman walk away.


 
An other mighty Goddess
As i was playing aroud wirth the shrinking device to get used to it i heard other mighty footsteps i never heard befor, i crawled towards the sound of the steps till i was kneeling in front of an impressive Goddess, Charlotte Idlemind. I kissed her shoes to greet her with the greatest respect. Before i really realized what happend i was forced down on my back and looked up, along two beautyfull drak skinned legs, to the mighty Goddess. Goddess Charlotte liftet her foot and placed it on my face till she stands on my face, i wiggled under the pressure and did my best to worship the sole of her shoe with kissing and licking it. After i thanked her for standing on me an hoping she had an nice stand Goddess Charlotte ordered me to open my mouth. I opened it wide as i saw her to pull down her panties before her great butt sat down on my face, her amazing rear covered up my whole face as she begun to rub her butt all over my face. My face went deep between her cheeks as her butt hole stroke over my face as well, i pushed out my tongue to increase  the pleasure for Goddess Charlotte. She continued for a wile before she stand up pulled up her panties an left without an further word leaving me back like an mere massage toy.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen