Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2015

A new day of a Slave in the matriarchy World of Future Femdom 


New Jacket
A few days later as i was kneeling in the land of Future Femdom to be ready for the mighty
Goddesses suddenly Goddess Gina was staning infront of me and showed me her new, at least it
was new to me, black leather jacket which i had to worship imediately. I kissed and licked over
the jacket as Goddess Gina placed her hand on my head and pushed me aginst her belly and into
the jacket. I kissed sucked and licked over every button on her jaket to make them as shiny as
possible. And as i breathed it the mixed scents of Gina and her jacked i got realy exited and
wasnt able to hold back anymore and cum right infront of her lave back and pudle of cum on the
ground.


New Goddess
A bit later Goddess Jane and an other slave come by. I greeted her respectfull by kissing and
licking her light brown ankle boots. As the other slave talked to Goddess Gina and Goddess Jane
without using an proper title for them  they started to punish him. Goddess Gina stepped in the
puddle of my cum and pressed it into the face of the other slave to show him how he has to
behave. During that time i was busy with worship Goddess Jane's boots so i cant say if the
other slave has runned away or if the Goddesses have send him away.


The Massage
after that the Goddesses went to the relaxing area. I was ordered to Massage Goddess Jane to
bring out the stress, from dealing with useless men, of her body. I started the massage on her
feet with grabing ech foot with both if my hands placing my thumbs on her sole and rubed my
thumbs firmly into her sole as i pushed my palms tight but gentle against the sides of her
foot. During the massage were i had to bring out all tensions from her nicely tanned, well
formed and very smooth legs Goddess Gina gave me some tasks like paying attetion to my
surroundings. I was ordered to stop as i reached her shoulders and Goddess Jane got the price
for my work and went to the mall at Future Femdom. I was left back like an tool as both of them
went away.

 

to be Continued >>

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen