Freitag, 25. Dezember 2015

The dispose of an unworthy slave


 
The unloyal one
Lately i was worship Goddess Ginas Cowboy boots as i heard steps coming closer, i didnt need to
look up cause i recognized the goddess on the sound of the steps of her custom made Acropolis
boots which are made out of fine black leather. I greeted Goddess Gina with kissing her boots
as an other slave appeared.




 
Bad Behavior
at first he seemed to be an proper slave as he kissed Ginas Boots immediately. I was ordered to
take care of her white Cowboy boots again and did as i was told as i heard and saw what is
going on. First Goddess Gina needed to remember him to finish his task first befor worship her
boots again, then he forgot the brand of her Black custom made Acropolis boots. he got the
chance to make oup for his mistakes and was ordered to pray to her Cowboy boots with me. He
worked with me for an while to worship her boots. As she wanted i cum on the floor to worship
her boots, as i tryed to clean up my mess again she steped on my head and forced me down on the
ground.


 
The Runaway
At his moment the other slave stood up and sayed he was looking for something else and not to
worship boots then he run away. Immeiately i offered myself to Goddess Gina that she could
release her anger about him on me, but the Mighty Goddess wasnt angry, she didnt give in to
such an low emotion and keept calm. She "just" gave out an warning to all other Goddesses about
an unworthy slave wander around i worshiped her boots a bit longer till she had to go for
errands.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen