Freitag, 18. Dezember 2015

The new life in the Future Femdom World


Prolog:
Hello all, my name is Thomas and this will be my story into the Femdom Future. Not long ago i was lost in an patriarchal world filled with war hate and competition everywhere and everyday but then i found the place calld Future Femdom and the ruleing sisterhood there showed me the true meaning of males. The Goddesses there opend my eyes and let me realize where the place of men will be in future and should already. Men belong to the ground under the boots of the most pretty, gorgeous and mighty beings ever ....WOMEN. In this world they show me there was no war or hate just love, love for the Beautyfull Goddesses that let us worthless males forget all our bad behaviors.

Enter the New World:
On my first day there i met Goddess Gina she showed me her greatness and teached me the rules i should follow and showed me around the place, the whole time i crawled on the ground beside her to lick her mighty Boots that would let her towring above me. As the days passed i met other Goddesses and other slaves which i worked with to please and entertain these magnificent Women. Goddess Gina made me her Skirt-slave  first to pray and worship her yellow leather skirt, the next day i was used as her Hair-slave and needed to worship her long, soft and curly red hair, i brushed her hairs with my fingers to increase the shiny appearance of her hair as the sweet scent of them make me exited. The other day she changed me into to her Boot-slave, which i currently are, i worshipped her white Cowboy Boots, made out of the finest nappa leather, with kissing, licking and rubing my face on them to keep them clean.

The first shrinking:
Lately i worked together with two other slaves to worship and pray to her boots as Goddess Gina, Goddess Eva and Princess Sinhoban were watching us, we prayed to her Boots with all we got and even cum as we licked this mighty boots. After some time Goddess Gina came over to reward us for obediently worship her Boots she started with me and shrinked me down to about 1/8 of my size. The three Goddesses come closer to me and looked down on me as they were towering above me, i looked up amazed at their appearances as Goddess Gina picked me up and shoved me into her mouth, at this point i got an blakout not knowing what was happend.

The Race:
I awoke an day later as i heard the call from an Goddess i should come to an crawling race for us slaves. This race was kinda an big event were some goddesses and slaves come to, we had to crawl around the track as the goddesses give us tasks we ad to do as we crawl, the winner of each race had to kiss the feet of one of the goddesses they were around.

to be continued >>>

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen