Mittwoch, 23. Dezember 2015

The slave's worship of the Goddess's white Leather Cowboy Boots



The Appearance
During the time i waited for the next Goddess i could serve i crawled into the Siting room to
Goddess Ginas white Leather D2TK Cowboy Boots to worshit and pray at them like i was ordered
to. I lay down om my belly and started to rub my face against the Fine white nappa Leather,
feeling the sofntess of it, breath in the fine scent, taste the noble taste, seeing the fine
structure and hearing the sound of the boots when they step down on the floor makes me exited,
let my heart beat faster and let my little friend rise as well.




The Heel
After greeting the boots with rubing my face against them i layed back and placed the boot on
my face and stared to lick the heel of it. The heel of this boot barely fitting in my mouth
when i open up wide let me realize may place and the place of every male, below them. Suck kiss
and lick this heel let me feel exited as i think that this boot so mighty and powerful on me i
easily controlled by the foot ao Goddess Gina.




The Sole
As the boot was on my face all my sight was covered by the sloe of this boot, everythin i could
see was the bottom of her boot, the slightly worn out sole rest on my forhead and let me watch
strait at the  D2TK brand in the arch of the sole. Rub my face aganist the sole and lick off
the dirt of it let my exitemnt burst and make me cum on the ground.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen