Sonntag, 10. Januar 2016

Slave worship the Zippers of the Goddess's boots, while watching an tiny man get crushed



Open Worship (Future Femdom Group Chat)
Today while taking care of Goddess Ginas boots i crawled into the Group Chat and greeted all Goddesses with kneeling in front of them and kissing their feet/shos/boots. My greeting was reciprocated from Goddess Jane and started to lick her shoes to thank her, during that she gave me the order to not forget her heels. I laid dwn on my belly to get my mouth and face under the arch of her shoes to lick them befor i started to lick and suck on her heels to make them shiny. At this moment Goddess Jane wanted me to pray to the women supremacy and did what she want and said "Women are the most mighty, powerful, beautiful, gorgeous and devine beings while we men are nothing more than the dust under their shoes/boots not really worth to be recognised by Women" idk if it was because of my words or the leading of Goddess Jane over me but i/she got applause from Goddess Carolyne von B. I stay down on my belly just turning my head to Kiss Goddess Carolyne's shoes too to greet her then i got left back alone like the dust i am. Thinking on these mighty women makes me exited and i cum the fisrt time.



Goddess Gina's new red leather boots
As i was lay on the ground after they left i heard some footsteps they sound familiar but new at the same time and crawled toward the sound, i find out the sound comes from Goddess Gina notice her new outfit as she stand infront of me. Goddess Gina was dressed in a black T-Shirt and a red leather Jacket over it, her legs were covered in skin tight dark blue, almost black, Jeans and mighty red leather boots they looked slightly like her black riding boots. Amazed from this gorgeous appearance i crawled to her feet and start kissing them before i bend down more to kiss the zippers of her boots, suck on the grip of the zipper and lick carefully ofer every single tooth of the zipper till i cum on them. Goddess Gina laughed down at me and pull up and down her zippers to see if my cum make them move more smooth, after that she grabed my head on my hair and ordered me to open my mouth what i have done right away as she spit into my mouth and i swallowed her saliva.



The squished tiny slave
After i swallowed her saliva i get down to her feet again and contiued my work on her zipper while she stepped down onto my neck to keep me on the ground were i belong a little later she drag me along to the Future Femdom landing point to meet an other slave, Slave Downhere. I watched the whole thing as i continued to worship Goddess Ginas zippers silently, right after Goddess Gina appeared in front of him he lay down on the ground and started to kiss Ginas's boots. As Gina talked down to him she stepped down in my face to wipe off her soles what let me cum a third time. Exhausted i continued to lick her zippers as i lay flat on the floor watching the following events. Slave Downhere started to beg to get shrunk and to be crushed under the toes of Goddess Gina's boots, she smiled down and granted him the wish. Goddess Gina told him to shrink and i was watching how he loose mor and more of his size till he laid on the ground lick an bug, what we men all are. Gina lifted the toed of her boot and ordered him to crawl under her boot, he did as she told him and the next what i could see and hear was how his tiny body poped and an cruching sound of his bones.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen