Freitag, 29. Januar 2016

Slave worships the Pockets of the Goddess dark blue Jeans and become squished on the stud on them



 
 Daily duty
Was spending the last days with my daily duty to worship Goddess Ginas boots, prayed and showed my surrender to her boots in many different ways like shrinking to lick and pray to the insole of her boots, licking obsequious every teeth of the zippers on them and lick out the brand marks on the arch of the boots. Or by rubing myself against the boots till i cum to show the boots i fully belong to them. Now and then Goddess Gina add new tasks to my daily dutys like the last one to worship her Jackets the same way as her boots, i prayed to them and surrendered my life to her Jackets too. I lick kiss and rub myself against the jackets and com on the fine leather they are made off, use my tongue, bare hands or and other part of my body to Massage my cum into the leather to keep it smooth as like for her boots.
  



Jacket prayer
Today i met Goddess Gina she was beautiful as ever dressed in her tight blue jeans, red leather boots and her red leather jacket, immediately i greet her like an goddess deserve it and licked her boots. Goddess Gina giggled down on me and told me her Jacket want me to worship it, i kneeled in front og Gina to reach up to her jacket and rubed my face against the fine red leather. During my worship i started to lick over the fine leather as i suck on the seams of the jacket while let my tongue stroke over them. Goddess Gina wanted to hear an prayer from me to her Jacket and as done so right away "Oh mighty Jacket my life belongs to you use it to your pleasure as much as you want" at this moment Gina grabed my head on my hair and pushed me into the red leather. As i struggle to breath as my mouth almost fully got covered i could see Goddess Gina play with the little zipperhead on her jacket what make me realy exited and my dick become rock hard. She ordered me to suck the little metal piece and cum on the ground, i dis as Goddess Gina told me and releasd my load on the ground between her feet.






Pocket worship
Then Goddess Gina turned around and wiggled her, in her blue jeans covered, rear infront of my face as i look straight on the two backpockets on her Jeans and blush heavy. She stroke with her finger over one of the studs on her pockets and asking me what i like the most one her Jeans i answered "the best what i like on your jeans are the pockets Goddess, they look so cute but aat the same time they are mighty prisons of worthless slaves like me" Gina giggled as shout "Shrink" and i become smaler and smaler looking up to the towering Goddess above me while blushing heavy as Gina squat down above me presenting me the pockets again and ordered me to beg to them. "Mighty pockets please, please take my life to your pleasure i fully belong to you" Goddess Gina picked me up the and started to squish me against the stud on her backpocket. I screamed and felt more and more pain as she moves my body around the stud in circular movemnets as the last thing i hear was an simple good bye then my body got smeared and crushed against the stud on her pocket.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen