Montag, 4. Januar 2016

Slave Gets Shrunk at Future Femdom, now Worships Goddess as Tiny Man




New Slaves
Today as i was worship Goddess Ginas boots i heard voices from above, one i recognized immediately it was the mighty and beautyfull Goddess Gina i walked upstairs to greet her proper and saw she was training some new Slaves. I was crawling towards her Boots to lick and worship them, she was wearing her mint green colored zipper boots. After greeting the new Slaves i was worshiping the zipers on her boots together with one of the new slaves, we licked together on the same zipper and prayed to them how mighty and amazing they are till we cum on the ground under Goddess Ginas boots. During this some othrer slaves and Goddess Chiqui arrived as well. She walked over to us with elegant and powerfull steps and stopped in front of Goddess Gina, i crawledto her feet and kissed her boots as a greeting befor continue to worship Goddess Ginas zipper boots. Goddess Chiqui started to talk with her as i layed down on my back and offered my mouth to the goddesses as their sole cleaner, especially to Goddess Gina which has my cum from befor on her soles. During this all the new slavesaround got lectured how to behave, the one i was worship Ginas zippers befor was still praying to them. Then Goddess Gina giggled down on me and pressed her sole on my face i licked imediately on her sole to clean up the mess on them not knowing if it was my own mess or not, at this time Goddess Chiqui needed to lave again.


Sole cleaner
I continued my cleaning of her sole as i reached the heel of her boot and coil my tongue around the heel to suck on it, as i do so Goddess Gina pushed down her heel deep into my mouth and made me cough. I was struggeling under her boot to get enough air and to continue the worshoip of her boots as good as possible with continue to suck and clean her heel up from the arch down to the tip of the heel. As Goddess Gina was needed to leave as well she pulled out her heel from my mouth and told me to show the new slaves around a bit an show them were the sitting room is but they all left shortly after her too. The next time i saw Goddess Gina was in front of some store in Future Femdom i crawled over to her laid down on my belly to kiss and lick Goddess Ginas boots to greet her like always. During my greeting Gina squatted down and pat me on my back, this simple action made me really happy and i puted more effort in my worship. I got my face around her boot and started to lick on the zipper again i carefully move up and down on it with my tongue as i suck on the grip of the zipper as well.



Crushed in the fold of Ginas Black leather Jeans
Goddess Gina smiled down on me and asked me if i want to be her Zipper slave and i said "i would love to be the slave from everything you wear" as Goddess Gina stands up again i kneeled infront of her and locked up to her she pointed to the front of her black jeans showing me an fold right under the button which covers the zipper of her jeans wanting me to worship it. I did what she wanted and licked and prayed to the fold as i cum on the ground between her boots. Gina squatted down again and dip her finger in my cum to lick up a bit of it, she told me she want to shrink me and crush me in that fold as she wipe off her wet finger on my cheek. Almost immediately i beged her to get crushed there, then i was shrinking down standing below of this mighty Goddess, Gina squished me playfully between her fingers before shove me in the fold of her jeans. I kissed and licked her jeans immediately as i feel the pressure from outside start to rise as Gina laid down on her belly and crushed me into the fold of her jeans easily.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen