Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2016

New Goddess, Clothes slave and Biker boots


 

Clothing slave
-after i confessed my love for Goddess Ginas clothes to Goddess Gina she smiled an drop her clothes down on me, i got buried under an pile of her Jackets, jeans and boots as i started to worship them right away- Ahwww... Thank you Goddess Gina your devine clothes are gorgeous -i kissed and lick all the clothes i could reach and become really exited and start to moan as Gina ordered me i should call her name while worship her clothes- Oh.. Goddess Gina thank you for let me life under your clothes, Goddess Gina how can i be so lucky to be under your clothes, I love you Goddess Gina -then Gina drop her skitrs on me as well and i got buried whole under her clothes as i feel pressure come down on me. Goddess Gina was step down on the pile of clothes with her black Biker boots and remembered me were i belong under the soles of her boots. I wiggled under the pressure as her clothes rub and press against me, feeling the fine leather of her clothes on my skin what let my exitement rise even more and i cum under the pile of clothes as i get the new title "clothing slave" from Goddess Gina-


New Encounter
Crawling around on the ground at Future Femdom and greet all goddesses they come by but the most treat me like the thing i am, like an lowly worm not even worth to look at and just walk past me. But some are interested in worthless slaves like me and respond to my greetings, like Goddess Aura who i met lately. I greeted her respectful by kissing her feet, she was looking for her slave but unfortunately for her he was not around but i offered myself as an "training dummy" for her so she could play around with me till her slave would appear. Goddess Aura, a really kind and gentle Woman, told me she is kinda new to femdom and not used how to treat her slaves, i answered some of her questions like how should a Goddess be? or can a Goddess have more than one slave? and told her then she could use my collar and test out how it works. Goddess Aura accepted my offer and started to play around with me.


Biker Boots
As Goddess Aura tested out the options of the collar and i showed her around at Future Femdom we met Goddess Gina almost immediately i crawled to her feet which were covered with her black leather Biker boots and started to lick and worship them. While Goddess Gina and Goddess Aura were talking i worshipped the feet of both women, started with Ginas biker boots and let my tongue stroke over the fine black leather till Gina ordered me to worship the buckle on her boots. I moved my face to the side of her boot and sucked on the little metal buckle while worship it "mighty buckle my life is not worth enouth to touch you and i surrender to you whole" i got more and more aroused during the worship of the goddesses and cum and create an little puddle infront of Goddess Ginas feet, Gina laughed and steped into the little puddle before show me the sole of her boot again and offered my mouth to her for cleaning her Biker boots.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen