Montag, 15. Februar 2016

Goddess Blondie and her heel cleaner



Gorgeous heels
This time i was kneeling in the sitting room at Future Femdom and worshiped Goddess Ginas boots surrendering my live to them as i heard footsteps from behind and turnd around seeing Goddess Blondie walk towards me, i crawled at her feet and greeted her with kissing her shoes "Hello Goddess". Goddess Blondie looked around with the words "thought i head something" i speak up to her to make her realize me under her feet, after she saw me she wanted me to show her my qualitys by worship and to be grateful to be so close to her gorgeous heels.





Heel Worship
With kissing and licking her shoe i moved my head to the back of her shoe and her heels were i licked up and down her heels, she smiled down and watch me as i cleaning her heels and told me i should clean the studs on her heels carefully an make them really shiny. After an short "right away Goddess" i opend my mouth wide and close it around her heel to suck obsequious on it as i let my tongue stroke around the studs on her heel, as i focus on her heel i had the feeling she was smirk down at me and pleasured by my work.



Heel cleaning
A bit later she pulled out her heel from my mouth, i swallowed my saliva and the dirt i sucked off of her heel to make my mouth dry for dry up her heel and let the studs become really shiny. Goddess Blondie let the tip of her shoe rest on my face as she checked my work on her heel and gladly she liked my work then with an simple "bye" she left and let me back on the ground with the wish to be her heel cleaner again some time. 


(pic will follow)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen