Dienstag, 15. März 2016

Goddesses kick and trample on their slaves



Encounter
Spending my days crawling at Future Femdom worship every woman that visit the place and Goddess Ginas clothes during the time when no Goddess was around. I was licking their heels clean, kissing the Goddesses soles, acting as an carpet, showing around women on their first visit of Future Femdom and shrunk myself down anytime an Goddess wanted me to do so to become the worm i am.
Then today i heard noices as i was praying at an Altar to the mighty of the Women. i crawled towards the noice and found Goddess NillySue and Goddess Gimonia as they were trample on and kicking Slave Doormats i crawled closer and greeted both respectfully


 Adore and support their Grace
 Goddess NillySue ordered me to come closer and to watch how they treat the slave on the ground by trample and kicking on it. I kneeled down beside her watching them abuse the Slave as i agree to Goddess NillySue that we men are nothing more than filthy bugs under the grace of all women. As i still watch them abuse Doormats i get my head further down to lick and kiss Goddess NillySue's  Heels, she steped on my back and grinded her heel on me as i turn my head to the side open my mouth and close it round her heel to suck on Goddess NillySue's heels asn let my tongue coil around the heel and lick it shiny. Suddenly she grabs my hair and pull my head up to her asking me if i had liked what i have seen. i nodded and told her it was amasing and the taste of her heels are dinine. Then we ent to an other place at Future Femdom.


Under Goddess Gimonia
at the new location i was laying down on the ground as Goddess Gimonia steped above me and start to kicked my balls i was wiggle and scream at every kick let her enjoying the kicks. i Struggle on the ground and looked up painfully asking her if she has fun. As answer she switched her position and continued to kick into my sides while steping on me sometimes too i surrendered my worhtless body to Goddeess Gimonia and thanked her for every kick as i admired the look and power of her soles. I laid on the ground being her kicking toy till she was leave and told me she wanna use me again.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen